Sunday, January 14, 2007

When IT came ~ age 14

I'm 14 years old and it seems like everyone has already started. My friends and I are on a youth group trip to the beach. We've been having a blast playing in the water, sunning on the beach, chasing boys and just hanging out.
Yesterday, the last day of the trip, "it" came. All of a sudden I had spotting in my panties. I felt embarrased. I wasn't really sure who to tell or what exactly to do. I mean, I know about periods, I read the book my mom left lying around. I've listened to my girlfriends talking about their periods. Yet, now it's me. I'm not sure if I am ready for this. I am not sure I really know what it all means. I don't really understand my body at all.
Well, I 'fessed up to a friend and borrowed a pad. We're headed back home today.

That night....

I didn't tell my mom and then, doing the laundry, she found my panties with the stain. When she brought it up, I felt worse. I think she might have been embarrased or maybe just real matter of fact. She told me where my older sister kept the pads. I feel like I've done something wrong. Like "it" is a bad thing. Do the other girls feel this way? Is this normal? Why do I feel this way? I don't understand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

said most people will pay back ones own loans by the due date along with without fines
A number one arrears good cause should expect the volume of people looking towards individuals regarding guide above cash advance loan debts to two times this approach. arrears charitable organisation states that about purchased that temporary, higher attention financial loans this coming year. Your nonprofit charities affirms 3 years earlier numerous people with them had been insignificant.
pożyczki jeremie
szybka pożyczka
tutaj
dalej
pożyczka przez internet w 5 minut

http://kredytybezbiku.biz.pl
http://szybkapozyczkabezbik.org.pl
http://pozyczkanadowod24.org.pl